Please read through this rental agreement below. You are accepting the terms of this agreement in full.
1. All dates and/or items require a 25% non refundable deposit to hold them for rental. Deposit will be applied to final bill and balance will be due 30 days prior to delivery date. The date and rental items are not reserved until deposit and signed rental agreement are submitted to and received by Yonder Floral and Decor House, LLC.
2. Renter shall return items or have them ready for pick up on date and by time specified on invoice. Additional daily rental fees will apply for late returns and if items are not returned to the same location and condition they were delivered.
3. Cancellation of any item within 48 hours of scheduled delivery or pick up will result in a forfeit of the total. Cancellation of entire order must be done 30 days in advance. Deposit will be forfeited. Yonder Floral and Decor House, LLC. reserves the right to allow for rental date rainchecks as long as new date is available for the order.
4. Invoice is to be paid in full 30 days prior to delivery.
5. The renter is responsible for loss or damage of items and will pay for the cost of replacement or repair. This cost will be assessed within 5 days of return and presented in a separate invoice payable within 15 days. The replacement value of items will be determined by age and condition at time of rental.
6. There is no warranty that rented items are free of defects.
7. Renter takes full responsibility for proper set up of rentals to ensure proper grounds for full stability.
8. If there is a threat of rain, the renter must keep inventory covered within a plastic covering bag or in a protected area away from rain or threat of damage. If the threat is imminent and the risk of damage to the rental property is too large, Yonder Floral and Decor House, LLC has the right to restrict the use of rental items to limit damage.
9. The renter agrees that Yonder Floral and Decor House, LLC holds no liability for any damage or injury caused by the use of rental items to renter or any third party. The renter assumes all risk of personal property damage or personal injury and if any accident involving Yonder Floral and Decor House, LLC's rental items has occurred while it is in renter’s possession. Renter shall make Yonder Floral and Decor House, LLC aware by written statement of details of occurrence of event including police report and names and addresses of witnesses.
10. No less than $100 damage fee per item, will be assessed if items are returned with excessive soil as determined by Yonder Floral and Decor House, LLC.
11. Set up by the Yonder Floral and Decor House, LLC staff ensures inventory are arranged in the most appealing, safe and efficient means possible. If chairs are not set up by Yonder Floral and Decor House, LLC, renter assumes responsibility of proper set up of chairs to ensure safety and protection of rental items.
12. Returned checks will incur additional charges including but not exceeding all bank fees plus $30 processing fee.
13. Upon return of the rented inventory, Yonder Floral and Decor House, LLC should excessive damage be present, fees will be assessed and made aware to the renter upon which payment is due.
14. Damage deposit will be withheld to cover damage costs.